Portneuf Wellness Complex
A state-of-the-art amphitheater houses local events as well as big concerts, festivals and community events. As many as 11,000 people can enjoy these events while lying out on the large grassy hillside overlooking our beautiful mountain scenery.
The entire complex is looped by almost 2 miles of 10′ wide paved walking paths. There are multiple restrooms, pavilions, concession stands, and parking areas. The complex is designed for all economic levels, all ages, and all abilities. It is a world class, unique facility to serve the broader community.
A mountain bike park was built in to the existing terrain and a large children’s playground provides something for the younger crowd.
There is something for everyone in a beautifully landscaped area designed in an eco-friendly way to minimize water and maintenance requirements. The Portneuf Wellness Complex was completed in late summer 2015. The Portneuf Health Trust, an owner of Portneuf Medical Center, fully funded this complex as a gift to our community.
• Amphitheater with seating for 9,000
• 6.5 Acre Lake with Swimming Beach & Fishing Docks
• Stream Feature with Bridge and Perimeter Trail
• Mountain Bike Park & Pump Track
• 7 – Full-Size Multi-Use Fields with One Isolated Championship Field
• 2 – Full Basketball Courts
• 4 – Tournament Sand Volleyball Courts
• 4 – 40’ x 40’ Pavilions