The Bannock County Fairgrounds, located in Downey, Idaho, are the location of the annual Bannock County Fair. The fairgrounds contain two community use arenas; a community use covered-pavilion; exhibit buildings; and barns for horses, cows, sheep, pigs, goats, chickens, and rabbits. The fairgrounds are the perfect setting for young and old alike to enjoy the ambiance of an old-fashioned fair!
BANNOCK COUNTY FAIR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
4:00p.m. Wednesday, December 11, 2019 – Fair Office
A. New Fair Board Member Swearing In
B: Call meeting to order:
C: Agenda Approval: (Action Item)
Welcome Delegates and Visitors
E. Visitor Input:
This time provides an opportunity for the public to speak on agenda items before the board takes action. Patrons desiring to speak on items not on the agenda need to make a request to be on the next board meeting agenda.
F. Bannock County Legal – review of open meeting laws
G: Brett Oxborrow: Rodeo 2020 discussion
H: Old Business
Approval of Minutes (Action Item)
Approval of Bills and Financials (Action Item)
I. Action, Discussion, Items
- 4-H Report – Nikki Dalton
- Fair book committees, Poultry planning meeting, MOU with fair board, 4H/City RV spots during fair week.
- Fair Report – Piney Morrison
- Discussion of entertainment options for 2020.
- Facilities Report – Guy Patterson, Troy Eastvold
- Update on facilities maintenance/improvements/future projects (if necessary)
- Commission Report— Commissioner Ernie Moser
- Discussion Items
- RMAF – review of November convention
- Bleachers – purchasing new bleachers for 2020.
- Board Members: Sheldon Barfuss, Ivan Bloxham, Jim Bowman, Kelly Fly, Dana Evans
J. Executive Session Idaho Code 74-206 (if necessary)
K. Action from Executive Session
Any person needing special accommodation to participate in the above noticed meeting, please contact 208-237-1340 seven days prior to the meeting.