The Bannock County Fairgrounds located in Downey Idaho are a great southern connection for our county. There are 2 Arena’s and a Covered Arena for community use. This facility also has barns available for horses, cows, sheep, pigs, goats, chickens and rabbits as well as a covered pavilion and exhibit buildings. This is the location of our yearly Bannock County Fair and is a perfect setting for young and old to come to enjoy the ambiance of an old fashioned fair.
BANNOCK COUNTY FAIR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
6:00p.m. Wednesday, Feb 13, 2019 – Fair Office
A. Call meeting to order:
B. Agenda Approval: (Action Item)
Welcome Delegates and Visitors
D. Visitor Input:
This time provides an opportunity for the public to speak on agenda items before the board takes action. Patrons desiring to speak on items not on the agenda need to make a request to be on the next board meeting agenda.
E. Old Business Approval of Minutes, Approval of Bills and Financials: (Action Item)
F. Action, Discussion, Items
- 4-H Report – Niki Dalton
- Fair Report – Piney Morrison
- Facilities Report – Troy Eastvold, Saul Ramirez-Diaz
- Commission Report— Commissioner
- Discussion Items
- Arena Usage
- Collapsed Building update
- Update on Kendrick buildings and use of old shop
- Bi-Laws (Possible Action Item)
- Board Members: Sheldon Barfuss, Tarry Barker, Ivan Bloxham, Jim Bowman, Kelly Fly, Dana Evans, Butch Johns
G. Executive Session Idaho code 74-206 (if necessary):
H. Action from Executive Session
Any person needing special accommodation to participate in the above noticed meeting, please contact 208-237-1340 seven days prior to the meeting.