The Bannock County Fairgrounds, located in Downey, Idaho, are the location of the annual Bannock County Fair. The fairgrounds contain two community use arenas; a community use covered-pavilion; exhibit buildings; and barns for horses, cows, sheep, pigs, goats, chickens, and rabbits. The fairgrounds are the perfect setting for young and old alike to enjoy the ambiance of an old-fashioned fair!
BANNOCK COUNTY FAIR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
5:00p.m. Wednesday, June 19, 2019 – Fair Office
A. Call meeting to order:
B. Executive Session Idaho Code 74-206 (if necessary)
C: Agenda Approval: (Action Item)
Welcome Delegates and Visitors
E. Visitor Input:
This time provides an opportunity for the public to speak on agenda items before the board takes action. Patrons desiring to speak on items not on the agenda need to make a request to be on the next board meeting agenda.
F. Old Business
Approval of Minutes (Action Item)
Approval of Bills and Financials (Action Item)
2020 Budget Review
G. Action, Discussion, Items
- 4-H Report – Niki Dalton
- Fair Report – Piney Morrison
- Facilities Report – Guy Patterson, Troy Eastvold, Saul Ramirez-Diaz
Engineer findings regarding bleachers.
- Commission Report— Commissioner Ernie Moser
- Discussion Items
- ICRMP Check (possible action item)
- Insulation for new maintenance shop (possible action item)
- ShoWorks Training
- Bleacher Engineering Report
- Board Members: Sheldon Barfuss, Tarry Barker, Ivan Bloxham, Jim Bowman, Kelly Fly, Dana Evans
H. Action from Executive Session
I. Action from Executive Session
Any person needing special accommodation to participate in the above noticed meeting, please contact 208-237-1340 seven days prior to the meeting.